7-8 September 2022
Grand Hyatt Melbourne
The sixth edition of Intersekt is back in 2022!
2021 was a highlight year with traditional financial institutes coming together with fintechs and other financial services companies to showcase partnerships and collaboration more than ever before. Australia’s most thought provoking fintech conference gathered Australian fintechs, hubs, accelerators, policymakers, regulators, investors and advisors to analyse, discuss and unlock the potential of Australia’s fintech market.
The 2022 program will again bring together leading international and national speakers, with roundtables, workshops, satellite events and extensive networking opportunities with multiple social functions.
Hosted by FinTech Australia and supported by the Victorian Government, Intersekt 2022 is the fintech conference that everyone values, with opportunities to connect with potential investors, customers, partners, suppliers and advisors.
What’s so unique about Intersekt 2022!
Here is a quick walkthrough for what’s in store:
- Limited seats – Fintech leaders, Government, Regulators, Investors, Banks, Financial Institutes, Fintech Support Services
- Roundtables with treasury, regulators and advisors on CDR, NPPA, ASIC and other key topics
- Meeting rooms with industry facilitators such as Austrade
- Industry Dinners, Welcome Drinks, VIP Dinner, Women in Fintech Breakfast, Closing Networking Drinks
- Digital only events, pre and post conference
Presentations, Fireside Chats and Panels
The Annual FinTech Industry Conference key themes include: